So Creamy So Good
SO CREAMY SO GOOD
Get creative with your skills and join 25 people who will stand to win N20,000 shopping vouchers each and loads of Cowbell Evaporated Milk in the “Cowbell Evaporated MIlk So Creamy So Good” challenge.
HOW TO ENTER
Create a video no longer than one (1) minute that showcases your talents and amazing creative skills while holding a can or cans of Cowbell Evaporated Milk. At the end of your performance, enjoy your glass/can of Cowbell Evaporated Milk and passionately say “So Creamy So Good”.
Share your video on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok. Include the hashtag #SoCreamySoGood in your caption and tag @cowbellmilk to enter
To participate, you must be following Cowbell Milk on Facebook and Instagram.
All eligible entries will be judged by the following criteria: 30% creativity, 30% originality, and 40% usefulness of Cowbell Evaporated Milk.
The winners will be announced on Cowbell Milk pages and all further communication will be done through direct messages.
Challenge runs from the 30th of July to the 30th of August, 2021.
Participants must be 18 years and above to enter this contest
Participants are eligible to win only if they have a valid address in Nigeria.
Entry should not contain any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission; contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission;
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission;
- contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which we wish to associate; and/or
- violates any law.