Terms & Conditions for the Cowbell Chocolate Get Up N Goal Promo
Promasidor Nigeria Ltd. hereinafter referred to as the “Company” with RC No.203123 whose registered office is at 3A/B Cowbell Way, Isolo Industrial Estate, Lagos is the promoter of the Cowbell Chocolate Get Up N Goal Promotion (the “Contest”).
The Contest is intended to be conducted in the Federal Republic of Nigeria only and shall be construed and evaluated according to applicable Nigeria laws. Entry into the Contest constitutes acceptance of the rules below (the “Contest Rules”).
- To be eligible for the Contest, an Entrant must be resident in Nigeria and 6 years or older as at 10th June, 2019; Note that your Birth Certificate may be requested at the prize redemption point;
- Employees of the Company, associated company(ies), (collectively, the “Sponsors”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and their household members are not eligible to participate in the Contest;
- The Sponsors shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in your disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsors for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant should such an Entrant at any stage supply or be found to have supplied untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
THE CONTEST PERIOD
- The Contest is for a period of three (3) months starting from 10th June, 2019 and ending on 13th September, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). To be eligible for the Contest, entries must be received during the Contest Period from 10th June, 2019 to 13th September, 2019 (the end of the “Contest Entry Period”) after which time the Contest Entry Period will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER/WIN
- An Entrant should purchase as many sachets of the 20g Cowbell Chocolate with the Get Up N Goal Supa Strikas themed packaging until he/she has been able to collect sachets with all nine (9) unique Supa Strikas characters; and
- Upon complete collection of all nine (9) Cowbell Chocolate Get Up N Goal sachets with unique Supa Strikas characters, Entrant (accompanied by an adult if needed) should proceed to any of the Redemption Centers (as stated on posters and the Cowbell social media pages) with a copy of his/her Birth certificate to redeem prizes.
- Entrants are advised to carefully read the instructions as stated in these terms and conditions.
- All entries made after the stated deadline date will be void and not recognized.
- The Company reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of claims and Entrants (including but not limited to Entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify all entries that are not in accordance with the Contest Rules, or that tampers with the claims process. If the Company fails to implement any of its rights at any stage, this does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- After submitting his/her entry at the redemption centre, Entrant should visit our social media pages and like our Cowbell Milk Nigeria page on:
- By participating in the Contest, Entrant grants permission to the Company to use his/her images and personal data in any and all media for promotional/marketing purposes with no payment consideration to the Entrant.
- Entrant’s participation in the Contest is considered as acceptance of the Contest Rules.